All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionKey Concepts for the Fashion Industry is the first concise and accessible overview of fashion theories for students on any fashion course. Providing an easy understanding of the core concepts, from scarcity to conformity, this book offers clear, practical examples and accessible case studies, making complex theory easy to digest. All fashion students need a basic understanding of how a style becomes a fashion and how this spreads or declines, whether they are studying fashion design, merchandising or any other fashion course. Containing student-friendly features such as discussion questions, activities and further reading, this book is essential reading for all students studying across all areas of fashion.
- Author BiographyAndrew Reilly is Associate Professor of Apparel Product Design and Merchandising at the University of Hawaii, Manoa.
- Author(s)Andrew Reilly
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleUnderstanding Fashion
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Note40 bw illus
- Weight448 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Series Edited byAlison Goodrum,Kim K. P. Johnson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.