All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.64Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionAn invaluable companion which enables the reader to acquire and understand a vocabulary for discussion and critical thinking on all aspects of the subject. The clear explanations of the concepts support students in their practical and theoretical explorations of the subjects and offer insights for research and reflective writing.
- Author BiographyKENNETH PICKERING is a founder/director of the Institute for the Arts in Therapy and Education in London and was Professor of Theatre and Visiting Scholar in Communications Arts at Gonzaga University, Washington State, USA. Kenneth is also the author of Studying Modern Drama and Theatre Studies.
- Author(s)Kenneth Pickering
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Key Concepts
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note312 p.
- Weight399 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.