All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing the dynamic study of a literary period stretching from 1900 to the Second World War, the book reflects the exciting mix of European avant-garde, writers of the Harlem Renaissance and regional voices within Britain. Three distinct sections explore the major concepts, themes and issues that characterise the literature.
- Author BiographyJULIAN HANNA is a sessional lecturer in the English department at the University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Author(s)Julian Hanna
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/11/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePalgrave Key Concepts: Literature
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight242 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byMartin Coyle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.