All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible guide to the key concepts in politics w features over 60 additional international relations entries to take account of the increasing influence of globalization upon politics. Each term is fully and clearly defined and its significance for political understanding and debate is explored.
- Author BiographyANDREW HEYWOOD is Director of Studies and Course Director for Politics at Orpington College. He is the author of Political Ideologies (second edition), Political Theory (second edition), and Key Concepts in Politics. He is an A-Level Chief Examiner in Government and Politics.
- Author(s)Andrew Heywood
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleStudy Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight390 g
- Width141 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.