All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to acquire a language? What is considered a 'second' language in multilingual settings? This practical and comprehensive guide provides an opportunity to consider these issues, providing easy access to concise definitions of key terms and concepts in the study of Second Language Acquisition.
- Author BiographyDR. HAYO REINDERS (www.innovationinteaching.org) is Professor of Education and Head of Department at Unitec in New Zealand and Dean of the Graduate School at Anaheim University in the United States. He is also Editor-in-Chief of the journal 'Innovation in Language Learning and Teaching'. Hayo's interests are in educational technology, learner autonomy, and out-of-class learning and his most recent books are on teaching methodologies, digital games, and second language acquisition. He edits a book series on 'New Language Learning and Teaching Environments' for Palgrave Macmillan. SHAWN LOEWEN is Associate Professor in the Second Language Studies programme at Michigan State University, USA. He teaches courses in second language acquisition and research methodology, and has published in leading journals including Studies in Second Language Acquisition, Language Learning and Modern Language Journal.
- Author(s)Hayo Reinders,P. Darasawang,Shawn Loewen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- Series TitlePalgrave Key Concepts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight263 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.