All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionSchool business officials (SBOs) must, in many respects, serve as all things to all people in their workplaces. Put ather way, SBOs must be kwledgeable about a wide range of legal issues ranging from contracts to setting policy to state biding laws let alone constitutional matters involving the rights of students and teachers. Aware of the fact that issues involving the law are at the heart of many of a SBO's duties, the chapters in this edited book have been written by a diverse array of individuals with experience as educational leaders in schools and/ or who possess significant expertise in the School Law. In light of the need to keep SBOs up-to-date on many issues in the ever changing world of Education Law, this volume is divided into two parts. The first section deals with issues that primarily impact on the management of schools while the second deals with the rights of students and teachers. More specifically, each of the chapters is designed to examine a specific area about which SBOs need information. While single book can ever hope to cover all of the myriad of legal topics that SBOs and other educational leaders must master in their professional lives, this book will serve as an up-to-date and ready source of information to help keep them abreast of the many changes in the ever evolving area of School Law.
- Author BiographyCharles J. Russo J.D., Ed.D., is Panzer Chair in Education and Adjunct Professor of Law at the University of Dayton, Dayton, OH. A past-President of the Education Law Association and Education Law Reporter, among others, Dr. Russo has written more than 850 publications and has spoken (in the United States and overseas) extensively on issues involving School Law.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight612 g
- Width181 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCharles J. Russo
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.