Key Performance Indicators for Government and Non Profit Agencies: Implementing Winning KPIs by David Parmenter (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.79Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinning techniques and strategies for nprofits and government agencies in creating successful and critical key performance indicators By exploring measures that have transformed businesses, David Parmenter has developed a methodology that is breathtaking in its simplicity and yet profound in its impact. Key Performance Indicators for Government and Nonprofit Agencies: Implementing Winning KPIs is a proactive guide representing a significant shift in the way KPIs are developed and used, with an abundance of implementation tools for government agencies and nprofit groups. * Implementation variations and short cuts for government and t-for-profit organizations * How to brainstorm performance measures * Templates for reporting performance measures * A resource kit for a consultant who is acting as a coach / facilitator to the in-house project team * Also by David Parmenter: Key Performance Indicators: Developing, Implementing, and Using Winning KPIs, Second Edition Filled with numerous case studies and checklists to help readers develop their KPIs, this book shows government agencies and nprofits how to select and implement winning key performance indicators to ensure that their performance management initiatives are successful.
- Author BiographyDavid Parmenter is an international presenter who is known for his entertaining and thought-provoking sessions, which have led to substantial change in many organizations. He is a leading expert in the development of winning KPIs, replacing the annual planning process with quarterly rolling planning and management practices that will get you to the top. David has delivered workshops to thousands of attendees in many cities around the world, including Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Tehran, Jeddah, Muscat, Johannesburg, Prague, Rome, Dublin, London, Manchester, Edinburgh, and Toronto. He has worked for Ernst & Young, BP Oil Ltd, and Arthur Andersen, and is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. David is a regular writer for professional and business journals. He is also the author of Winning CFOs: Implementing and Applying Better Practices and The Leading-Edge Manager's Guide to Success (both from Wiley). David can be contacted via email@example.com or +64 4 499 0007. His website, davidparmenter.com, contains many white papers, articles, and freeware that will be useful to readers.
- Author(s)David Parmenter
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.