Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionA text by a Ch'ing (Qing) dynasty feng shui Master. Many books are written about San Yuan feng shui, but this is one of the few that cover San He feng shui. It consists of practical formulae for each of the 24 Mountains, plus a short commentary by Stephen Skinner. Useful for advanced practitioners.
- Author BiographyDr. Stephen Skinner wrote the first English book on feng shui written in the 20th century, the Living Earth Manual of Feng Shui. This book first brought feng shui to the attention of the Western world. Stephen produced Feng Shui: the Traditional Oriental Way which became an instant best seller. In 1998 he launched the Feng Shui for Modern Living monthly magazine, whose first issue sold 121,000 copies, more than either Elle Decor or Wallpaper magazines in the UK. In 1999 he was nominated as PPA 'Publisher of the Year' for his work in launching this magazine. This magazine helped popularize feng shui round the world, and it was distributed in 41 countries. He even produced a Chinese language edition of this magazine, in Taipei, which ran successfully for 34 issues. In the same year he launched the 'London International Feng Shui Conference, ' the largest feng shui conference ever held in UK/Europe, then or since, with 700 attendees and four simultaneous lecture theatres. The following year Stephen gave one of the three Doyle lectures in New York, sharing the bill with Martha Stewart Living and Country Living magazines. In 1999 he was honoured for his contributions to traditional Chinese culture, by being invited to Manila in the Philippines for the official celebrations of Chinese New Year, as the guest of the Mayors of Manila and Makati. In 2004 he was part of the Committee, along with Masters Tan Koon Wah, Yap Cheng Hai, Vincent Koh and Raymond Lo who founded the International Feng Shui Association (IFSA) in Singapore. He has since lectured at a number of IFSA feng shui Conventions. Stephen has published more than a dozen books on feng shui, including the K.I.S.S. Guide to Feng Shui, Feng Shui the Traditional Oriental Way, Practical Makeovers, Living Earth Manual of Feng Shui, Feng Shui for Modern Living, Feng Shui Before & After, Advanced Flying Star Feng Shui, and the beautiful Feng Shui Style. He has also published four translations of feng shui classics: The Water Dragon, The Original Eight Mansions Formula, The Key San He Feng Shui Formulas, and The Mountain Dragon. In October 2015 the title of Grand Master was conferred on Stephen at the 12th Annual Convention of the International Feng Shui Association in Shanghai. Stephen Skinner is the author of over 46 books, translated into more than 20 different languages. He lives in Singapore.
- Author(s)Chang Ping Lin,Dr Stephen Skinner
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byDr Stephen Skinner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.