All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide to key terms in literary theory - designed to make difficult terms, concepts and theorists accessible and understandable. Students of literature, film and cultural studies need to understand key theoretical terms and concepts but often find it hard to get to grips with exactly what they mean. This book provides precise definitions of terms and concepts in literary theory, along with explanations of the major movements and figures in literary and cultural theory and an extensive bibliography. It is designed for the student who needs to kw what a particular term means, how it is used, and where it comes from, and enables them to apply the terms and concepts to their own investigations. The three part structure provides clear definitions of key terms and ideas, introductions to major figures including biographical and historical overviews and an antated guide to important works. This invaluable resource provides readers with an easily accessible and comprehensive reference guide to literary and cultural theory. The Key Terms series offers undergraduate students clear, concise and accessible introductions to core topics. Each book includes a comprehensive overview of the key terms, concepts, thinkers and texts in the area covered and ends with a guide to further resources.
- Author BiographyMary Klages is Associate Professor in the English Department at the University of Colorado at Boulder, USA.
- Author(s)Mary Klages
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Series TitleKey Terms
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.