All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionKey Terms in Syntax and Syntactic Theory explains all of the relevant terms which students of linguistics and English language are likely to encounter during their undergraduate study. The book includes definitions of key terms within syntax and syntactic theory, as well as outlines of the work of key thinkers in the field, including Noam Chomsky, M.A.K Halliday, Lucien Tesni??re and Robert van Valin. The list of key readings is intended to direct students towards classic articles, as well providing a springboard to further study. Accessibly written, with complicated terms and concepts explained in an easy to understand way, Key Terms in Syntax and Syntactic Theory is an essential resource for students of linguistics.
- Author BiographySilvia Luraghi is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Pavia, Italy. Claudia Parodi is Professor of Spanish Linguistics at UCLA, USA.
- Author(s)Claudia Parodi,Silvia Luraghi
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- Series TitleKey Terms
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.