All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis children's book uses a newly developed technique to help student's with their keyboarding skills. In a time when cursive writing and penmanship are t taught as they used to be, we must face educational options. Many tests and applications are w on line, the keyboard is the main communication tool. There is thing magic about teaching the letters according to the commonly used ABC order. However, when it comes to using the keyboard, for many, there is a disconnection. So, why t learn the letters in the order of the keyboard? I recommend that the standard ABC order is mastered, then master the Keyboard Alphabet.
- Author BiographyJ. Kendall Anderson, M.Ed. and his wife, Lisa are both graduates of Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio. Together, they have worked in the educational field for over twenty five years. Ken is a real estate developer, WDBZ radio talk show host and author Economic Revolution (createspace.com). Joseph and Lauren are completing their studies at Xavier University.
- Author(s)Joseph J B Anderson,Ken Anderson M Ed,President Professor of Political Science Lisa Anderson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.