All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionModern self-help books (Volumes 1 & 2) for the beginning pianist. Also teaches music fundamentals using pop examples.
- Author BiographyFrom teen rocker with two legendary singles to Musical Director for artists like Tony Orlando to college music professor, Jay Snyder's experiences in the world of pop music combined with his academic experience give us a new kind of self-help piano book. Information comes at a pace everyone will enjoy; you learn just a few notes at a time. Examples are familiar because they're taken from media you hear everyday. The conversational writing style is easy to understand. And 'Guided Practice' at the end of each chapter explains every step involved in playing a piece just as a friendly tutor would do. My experiences teaching piano to adults, tutoring and teaching at two and four year colleges, and my days solving musical problems for famous artists has given me a unique set of insights into how people learn, process information, and get results: Keyboard Results.
- Author(s)Jay Snyder
- PublisherGolden Retriever Media
- Date of Publication06/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGolden Retriever Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.