CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionKEYS FOR WRITERS, 7E, International Edition is a valuable resource for students in all disciplines throughout their college careers and beyond. The authors' concise presentation of key concepts, such as the writing process, critical thinking, grammar fundamentals, and integration and ackwledgment of sources, can help students in all college disciplines as well as in the workplace.
- Author BiographySusan K. Miller-Cochran, now director of the Writing Program at The University of Arizona, helped shape the First-Year Writing Program at North Carolina State University while serving as director from 2007-2015. Prior to that, she was a faculty member at Mesa Community College in Arizona. Dr. Miller-Cochran serves as president of the Council of Writing Program Administrators (2015-2017). Her work focuses on the intersections of technology, second-language writing, and writing program administration. Widely published and a popular presenter, Dr. Miller-Cochran is also a co-author with Rochelle L. Rodrigo on the CENGAGE GUIDE TO RESEARCH (Cengage Learning). She received both her Master of Teaching English as a Second Language (MTESL) and her Ph.D. in English, with a concentration in Rhetoric/Composition and Linguistics, from Arizona State University. Ann Raimes, a respected authority on writing, research, grammar, and ESL, created the KEYS FOR WRITERS family of handbooks (Cengage Learning) to be the most accessible, user-friendly handbooks available.
- Author(s)Ann Raimes,Susan K. Miller-Cochran
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/03/2013
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight746 g
- Width175 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement7th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.