Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionKeys to Chinese language is a comprehensive package of course material for beginners of Mandarin Chinese. It is a set of two volumes of textbooks, workbooks, and an interactive tutorial software (CD-ROM). The first volume of the set covers ten lessons (Lesson 1-10) and the second volume of the set covers twelve lessons (Lesson 11-22). All the lessons basically include: a short text (most of them are in the form of conversation), an antated vocabulary list with illustrated sentences; sentence pattern drills; a Sentence Building section; and a Questions and Responses section. An interactive tutorial software (CD-ROM) comes with the textbook. It is designed to help student prepare class assignments. Besides, the tutorial helps linking up self-learning with class-room experience. Beginners of the Chinese Language will find this textbook useful in building up their basic grammatical kwledge of the language.
- Author BiographyJing-Heng Sheng Ma has a PhD in Chinese Linguistics from the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. She is Mayling Soong Professor of Chinese Studies and has served for many years as Chair of the Chinese Department at Wellesley College, Massachus, USA, where she has been a faculty member since 1988. Her research interests include Chinese Linguistics and the development of multimedia teaching materials for teaching Chinese as a second language.
- Author(s)Jing-Heng Sheng Ma
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.