Keys to College Success Compact, Student Value Edition by Sarah Lyman Kravits, Carol J Carter (Loose-leaf, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $112.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $92.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: This edition features the same content as the traditional text in a convenient, three-hole-punched, loose-leaf version. Books a la Carte also offer a great value; this format costs significantly less than a new textbook. Before purchasing, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.</p></p><b>Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson</b> If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab products may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.</p><i>Keys to College Success Compact</i> sets the standard for connecting academic success to success beyond school, showing students how to apply strategies within college, career, and life. Offers <i>Keys</i> tried-and-true emphasis on thinking skills and problem-solving, re-imagined with two goals in mind: One, a <b>risk and reward</b> framework that reflects the demands today's students face, and two, a focus on student experience specific to <b>1 credit or blended/online</b> with a more extensive research base and increased metacognition.</p></p><b><i>Keys to College Success Compact</i></b> helps students take ownership, develop academic and transferable skills, and show the results of commitment and action so they are well equipped with the concentration, commitment, focus, and persistence necessary to succeed. </p><b><i>Success CourseConnect</i></b> (http: //www.pearsoncourseconnect.com) is one of many award-winning CourseConnect online courses designed by subject matter experts and credentialed instructional designers. <b><i>MyStudentSuccessLab</i></b>(http: //www.mystudentsuccesslab.com) helps students to Start strong, Finish stronger by acquiring the skills they need to succeed for <i>ongoing personal and professional development</i><i>.</i></p></p><b>Teaching & Learning Experience: Strategies for College, Career, and Life Success</b></p><i>Keys to College Success Compact</i> provides the established <i>KEYS</i> set of tools for success an understanding of how coursework connects to career and life goal achievement, and analytical, creative, and practical thinking coverage that empowers a range of cognitive ability. This program provides: </p> . <b>Personalized Learning with MyStudentSuccessLab: </b>Whether face-to-face or online, <i>MyStudentSuccessLab</i> helps students build the skills they need through peer-led video interviews, interactive practice exercises, and activities that provide academic, life, and professionalism skills.</p> . <b>College Connection to Career and Life Goals</b> Infused with a fresh focus on <b>risk and reward</b>, showing that the reward of success in the modern world demands a risk of vision and persistent effort over time. It raises the bar to show students that they must risk action to grow, thrive, and contribute in order to make their college investment pay off in gainful employment, meaningful work, and community involvement.</p> . <b>Thinking Skills coverage</b> Comprehensive content with research references lend credibility and perspective to concepts, targeted exercises that explore personally relevant situations in context, and sustained focus throughout each topic.</p> . <b>Tailored to the 1-credit hour or Blended/Online Program experience</b> Ackwledges global ecomic change and instability and hones in on student concerns about employability skills and debt management so the 1 credit hour or blended/online course experience is framed in practical, work-relevant and time conscious ways. </p></p><b>Also Available wi
- Author BiographyCarol Carter has spent her entire career in the business world, where she has a track record of success in corporate America, entrepreneurship, and non-profit. Her student success work is driven by firsthand knowledge of what employers expect and demand from today's graduates. As President of LifeBound, an academic and career coaching company, she drives the company's goal to help middle school and high school students become competitive in today's world, and she teaches study, interpersonal, and career skills to students as well as training and certifying adults in academic coaching skills. Carol speaks on educational topics nationally and internationally and is an expert blogger for the Huffington Post under Impact, College, and Business. Carol is a co-author on many books for Pearson including the Keys to Success series as well as Keys to Business Communication and the Career Tool Kit. She has also published a series of books for K-12 students through LifeBound, including Dollars and Sense: How To Be Smart About Money and Majoring In the Rest of Your Life: Career Secrets for College Students. Sarah Kravits teaches student success at Montclair State University and has been studying and writing about student success for over 15 years. She is a co-author on the Keys to Success series, including Keys to College Success, Keys to Community College Success, Keys to Success, Keys to Effective Learning, Keys to Online Learning, and Keys to Success Quick. Sarah has given workshops and trainings on student success topics such as critical thinking, risk and reward, and time management at schools all over the country.
- Author(s)Carol J Carter,Sarah Lyman Kravits
- Date of Publication04/05/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight358 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.