Keys to Curriculum Mapping: Strategies and Tools to Make it Work by SAGE Publications Inc (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.65+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForeword by Heidi Hayes Jacobs This user friendly resource packed with templates, flowcharts, tips and trouble-shooting for curriculum mapping supplements the work of Udelhofen's frequent conference collaborator and leading curriculum mapping author Heidi Hayes Jacobs. The work is grounded in the author's consulting work with schools, conference presentations with fellow experts in the process, and research on effective schools. Her process includes a working through of concerns and issues that frequently impede initial progress, including finding time and trusting sharing of information. She provides needed templates and kw-how to adopt and use this process to support other initiatives aimed at school improvement, including NCLB and professional development. Features include: School improvement initiatives, including NCLB Learning community expertise Curriculum mapping to standards Paper templates and review of assistive mapping software Step-by-step guidelines Illuminating quotes from teachers and leaders in the field
- Author BiographySusan Udelhofen is a national staff development leader providing consulting services to school districts, education agencies, universities, and colleges. Her work concentrates primarily on issues and practices related to curriculum mapping, teacher mentoring, assessment, standards, and program evaluation. Her experience includes work at the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction as a Goals 2000 consultant, and gifted and talented consultant. She has taught courses in teacher mentoring, assessment, reading methods, children's literature, gifted and talented education, and also served as supervisor/instructor of preservice teachers at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She is an experienced classroom teacher and holds current licensure. She is the author of Keys to Curriculum Mapping (Corwin Press) and co-author of The Mentoring Year: A Step-by-Step Guide to Professional Development (Corwin Press) and The Teacher Journal: Reflections About Teaching and Learning (self-published). Her presentation experience includes appearances at the National Staff Development conference, Curriculum Mapping Institutes, New Teacher Center Symposium, American Educational Research Association, National Reading Association, National School Conference Institute, and Wisconsin Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development. Udelhofen earned a doctorate in Curriculum and Instruction and an MS in Educational Psychology, both from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited bySusan Udelhofen
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.