All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKEYS TO SUCCESSFUL WRITING: A HANDBOOK FOR COLLEGE AND CAREER provides career-oriented students with guidance on writing, research, grammar, style, usage and the importance of writing in their future success. Spiral-bound and tabbed for easy reference, each section provides a profile of the role writing plays in a variety of professions that students might find surprising -- a chef, an accountant, an industrial designer, a nurse, a paralegal, a police officer, an information techlogy professional, an arts professional, a brand manager, and an engineer. Examples from these professions and others appear throughout the book so that students can see the importance of writing in their areas of professional interest, as well as in their college work. Exercises are provided for additional support at the end of tabbed sections and are cross-referenced to the relevant material. Key Point boxes are included for quick-reference summaries of essential information.
- Author BiographyMaria Jerskey teaches at a large community college and understands many of the issues facing career school students. Ann Raimes, a respected authority on writing, research, grammar, and ESL, created the KEYS FOR WRITERS family of handbooks (Cengage Learning) to be the most accessible, user-friendly handbooks available.
- Author(s)Ann Raimes,Maria Jerskey
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight650 g
- Width174 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.