All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, a pediatric nurse practitioner offers advice to parents about toilet training, beginning with helping a child through early steps and continuing on to independence. The book discusses common setbacks and approaches to overcoming difficulties. Emphasis is placed on child development and communicating with caregivers, teachers, and grandparents. New in this edition are discussions of common problems in childcare and preschool, working with children with constipation and withholding, bedwetting, patterns in delayed toilet training, and trends in diapers, including 'green' issues.
- Author(s)Meg Zweiback
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleParenting Keys S.
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.