All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe new paperback edition of Khaki Drill & Jungle Green offers the most detailed examination ever published of the tropical uniforms issued to all three services in the Mediterranean theatre and in South-East Asia during World War II. The evolution of tropical uniforms under the pressure of campaign experience between 1939 and 1945 is traced in Martin Brayley's nearly 300 striking colour photographs, showing live models wearing rare original uniforms and equipment, and carrying period weapons, in authentic settings.
- Author BiographyMartin Brayley is a military photographer who has seen service all over the world, from the jungles of the Far East to the mountains of Norway. He is a life-long collector of militaria, and has contributed as a writer and photographer to many magazines, as well as writing several books. Richard Ingram is a lifelong collector of British militaria, and a member of the Khaki Chums living history group. He has co-written numerous magazine articles.
- Author(s)Martin Brayley,Richard Ingram
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2009
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/01/2017
- Content Note296 colour photographs
- Weight545 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.