All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKick Ass Resumes is designed to let you present yourself to an employer in a positive manner by focusing on those unique attributes you possess in such a way that you are selling yourself to get the job you want giving you an edge over other job seekers. The proven content has been developed to help you provide the information that employers really want to kw about you: + That you can do the job + That you will fit into the organization + How well you can do the job +How well you will fit Kick Ass Resumes contains practical, easy to understand information plus fill in the blank worksheets that will help you prepare a resume that sells you. It also has: + Step by step instructions + Easy to follow tips + Lists of words that add sizzle + Mistakes to avoid Kick Ass Resumes does t follow the format of most other books on resume preparation which seem to adhere to the precept that employers have total control of the hiring process. It offers tried and true methods that have helped thousands get interviews and jobs for more than 20 years. The content has recently been read and approved by hiring authorities in manufacturing, wholesale, retail and government organizations.
- Author BiographyWilliam E. McClintic possesses a strong background in job search and written the acclaimed Interviewing For A Job, Motivation...The Basics and Resume Mistakes videos with the instructor guides. He has been an invited guest speaker on these and other job search topics. McClintic's techniques have been used successfully by thousands of job seekers. His hands-on experience includes Employment & Training Specialist, Management Recruiter and College Instructor of Personnel Management plus assisting organizations in developing/improving human resources staffing.
- Author(s)William E McClintic
- PublisherDiverger Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDiverger Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.71Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.01
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.