All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionCo-authors: Jane Whitaker and Rebecca Weeks. This book reveals an experimental process of how Drawing and Kickboxing come together artistically and philosophically. Executed as a performance in a public gallery over a period of six days in 2009 at the exchange Gallery Penzance. Cornwall. As a participatory event it included artists, students, school students of all ages and a great number of the general public. As a record and report it encompasses areas of the mind and body in thinking more deeply and philosophically about our ideas of perception and what this might mean in the contemporary world of the everyday.
- Author BiographyAll three authors are artists and performance artists with experience in working in galleries, theatres and in the community. They all have an interest in philosophy and writing, poetry, drawing and painting as it applies to the world inside galleries and the world of the community. Kick boxing is but one of the events whare these talents and experience come evident.
- Author(s)Ken Turner
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.