All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKicking Butts helps readers turn the tables and kick cigarettes out of their lives. Simple, practical, and specific strategies allow readers to create quitting plans that make the most sense for them and offer the best possible chances of long-term success. With a friendly, easy-to-follow format, Kicking Butts encourages readers at every turn, offering motivating, practical quit tips throughout the book. It is written by experts at the American Cancer Society especially for people who want to learn the best methods to quit smoking and those who support them.
- Author BiographyThe American Cancer Society is an organization committed to fighting cancer through balanced programs of research, education, patient service, advocacy, and rehabilitation. Its goals emphasize prevention, early detection, and screening; comprehensive treatment information; answers to questions about insurance, money, and planning for the future; and strategies for coping with the physical symptoms and emotional effects of cancer. They are based in Atlanta.
- Author(s)American Cancer Society
- PublisherAmerican Cancer Society
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationAtlanta
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Cancer Society
- Weight118 g
- Width117 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.