All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-use book provides step-by-step exercises to help couples improved their relationship by communicating more effectively. Covering a wide range of topics, this book examines: verbal abuse, sexual issues, addiction issues, domestic violence, mental illness, divorce, family dynamics, and affairs, to mention a few. This practical guide helps you find your way through a disconnected marriage or a volatile partnership. This book is a breakthrough for the millions of couples who need to go to couples therapy and won't, or for those who have been to counseling and did t see results.
- Author BiographyMargot Brown has counseld thousands of people about their relationships in her private practice of 20 years. She has a Doctorate in Psychology and is a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist. She lives with her husband and family in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Author(s)Margot Ellen Brown
- PublisherBrown & Brown Enterprises
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrown & Brown Enterprises
- Weight739 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.