All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.33
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.05
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.76
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.52
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.20
About this product
- DescriptionLet's face it: being a kid isn't easy. Compared to adults, kids are inexperienced, immobile, powerless, and short. And just as it would be irresponsible to send travelers to a strange city without a map, it would be wrong to let defenseless children loose in suburban jungles prowled by parents, teachers, and other mysterious adults, without a guide as to how the other older, but t necessarily wiser, half lives. The Young Person's Guide to Grownups explores such shocking facets of adult life as money, toys, love, appearances, and why they don't want kids to have fun. And it does it all with an accessible, tongue-in-cheek attitude that kids will love.
- Author BiographyMonte Montgomery is the author of Hubert Invents the Wheel. His work has also been produced on stage, screen, and television. He lives in Washington, D.C with his wife, Claire. Patricia Storms has illustrated several children's books, editorial cartoons, and humor gift books. She lives and creates in Toronto, Ontario, where she lives with her husband, Guy, and two fat cats in a 93-year-old house that's full to the brim with books. She also loves to read, play scrabble, and garden.
- Author(s)Monte Montgomery
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing USA
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalker & Co
- Content NoteB&W
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Patricia Storms
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.