CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- Descriptionwww.kidtoc.com Where learning to read from kids is fun! - FREE Videos - with kids - FREE Website - with kids Buy & Read Toc Fun to use along with our FREE online videos to practice English - with kids. It's a great way to improve language skills. These five stories, along with a series of books, matching online videos will help you learn English with the kids are your teachers. So why do children learn a language so quickly without struggling? Visit our website to discover the Kid Toc secret. www.kidtoc.com Kid Toc is the first website to offer English lessons with kids as your teachers. They are the faces and voices throughout the lessons, books and videos. Learn English the natural way - with kids! Like they say - Its super easy. So forget the traditional way of learning English - try it the Kid Toc way.
- Author BiographyJasmine, an internationally published author and an avid lover of languages, learned five of them. A not-so-simple language German, she learned quite easily and quickly from a 6-year-old child. With her her degree in Child Psychology and an MBA, Jasmine came up with the idea of breaking away from the traditional methods by offering others the same opportunity to learn a language as easily from a child... Thus Kid Toc was born.
- Author(s)MS Jasmine Basha
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.