Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionKidney cancer is a heterogeus disease. This book covers: -new surgical approaches which are becoming the standard, i.e., nephon sparing, laporascopic, minimally invasive techniques; -new staging and progstic capabilities; -evolving therapeutic options include, cell based vaccine, gene and antibody therapy; -molecular genetics allow for a better understanding of the various types of kidney cancer. Kidney Cancer is a comprehensive review covering present and future surgical approaches, staging and progstic factors, currently accepted and future plans for prevention, diagsis and treatment. Contributing authors to this book are internationally recognized specialists in this disease. This book will be useful to the specialist (oncologist and urologist), primary care physicians, patients and family members dealing with kidney cancer.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Figlin, Professor of Medicine, Urology, Departments of Medicine and Urology, Division of Hematology/Oncology, University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine, USA, holds the Henry Alvin and Carrie L. Meinhardt Chair in Urologic Oncology. He serves as Medical Director of the Thoracic and Genitourinary Oncology Program. He is a Senior Clinical Investigator in areas of genitourinary and thoracic oncology and has served as Principal Investigator on Phase I, II, and III trials. He serves as Chairman of the UCLA Medical Institutional Review Board and as a member of the UCLA Human Research Policy Board.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 116
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1200 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRobert A. Figlin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.