All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionKidney Transplantation: A Guide to the Care of Transplant Recipients is an easy to read, up to date, clinical resource written by experts in the field of kidney transplantation. The book explains how dors and recipients are selected for transplantation, how the surgical procedure is performed, and how the experts recognize and treat rejection. Clearly illustrated chapters show how the immune system works in the setting of transplantation and how immusuppressive medications prevent rejection of the transplanted kidney; kwledge essential for the proper care of the transplant recipient. The acute and long-term care of the patient is described from the perspective t only of proper immusuppressive medication management, but also from the perspective of comorbidities most common to transplanted patients, including cardiovascular disease, diabetes mellitus, infectious diseases, malignancies, and bone disease. Special issues that impact the care of the transplant recipient, such as unusual dor sources, nadherence and insurability are also addressed.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 13 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight715 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDianne McKay,Steven Steinberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.