Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers coverage of the important topics such as the 'postcode lottery', organ allocation and deceased and living dor organs. It provides practical information about the operation, medication and the first three months after transplant. It offers post-transplant advice: how to look after yourself and your new kidney. Real life accounts of people who have experienced the issues are discussed. All the 'Key Facts' are summarised at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographyDr Andy Stein,MD, FRCP Consultant Nephrologist and General Physician,University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS TrustDr Rob Higgins,MD, FRCP Consultant Nephrologist, University HospitalsCoventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust Janet Wild, RGNClinical Education Manager, Baxter Healthcare Ltd,Newbury, Berkshire
- Author(s)Andy Stein,Janet Wild,Rob Higgins
- PublisherClass Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClass Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.