All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's fun to do at Kew? Find out in this action-packed, interactive guide, with fold out map, 40 stickers and lots of activities. This is the official guidebook for children visiting Kew Gardens, aimed at 7-11 year olds (and their parents and carers), featuring exciting places to visit and things to do at all times of the year. Attractively designed, the guide is beautifully illustrated and produced in full colour, with 40 stickers, activities, amazing facts and silly jokes!
- Author BiographyDr Miranda MacQuitty is a science writer and biologist. She is a best-selling children's book author on natural history, and a contributor to magazines and children's radio. She is also a writer and consultant for museums, aquariums and nature centres around the world.
- Author(s)Dr. Miranda MacQuitty
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight177 g
- Width240 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.