Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionThere are 15 activities in this book for children aged 4 upwards to do and make with their friends. Play the plant picnic chase game, do the puzzles, wordsearch, crossword and dot-to-dot pictures. Colour all the pictures in, break the code, read a story, and lots more.
- Author BiographyDr Miranda MacQuitty is a science writer and biologist. She is a best-selling children's book author on natural history, and a contributor to magazines and children's radio. She is also a writer and consultant for museums, aquariums and nature centres around the world.
- Author(s)Christina Harrison,Dr. Miranda MacQuitty,Gina Fullerlove
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Weight140 g
- Width210 mm
- Height298 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emma Dodd,Guy Allen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.