All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionElementary school boys are clamoring to play lacrosse, but lacrosse often confounds their parents. The lack of practical information casts numerous moms and dads adrift without a GPS. If you're one of those parents, this book will steer you through the uncharted waters. Kids' Lacrosse for Parents provides essential information that will answer your questions. Laser-focused on elementary school boys, it has everything you need to kw. *Need help fitting a helmet to that tiny player's head? Chapter 4 has you covered. *Would a 30-second explanation of lacrosse help orient you? Breeze through it in Chapter 2. *Does your son need a little extra help? Chapter 9 packs in several, easy-to-implement suggestions. This book is loaded with specific, practical, and useful information on every page. In Kids' Lacrosse for Parents Tom Mylott blends extensive experience in coaching the youngest players and assisting their parents, with a patient understanding of lacrosse at the elementary school level.
- Author BiographyTom Mylott has coached youth sports since 2000 and kids' lacrosse since 2003. He's coached players ranging in age from kindergarten to middle school. He coached his own son when he played youth sports. He played lacrosse for eight years: four of those were in prep school and three of those four years were in a large, boarding school lacrosse program. He also played for four years in college. He loves lacrosse and likes kids. He used to be one.
- Author(s)Tom Mylott
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.