Kids, Parents and Money: Teaching Personal Finance from Piggybank to Prom by Willard Stawski (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.25+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionPractical and fun strategies that parents, teachers, and mentors in all capacities can use to teach kids-and themselves-how to be financially savvy and, ultimately, secure Stawski has given parents a magnificently comprehensive guide to the difficult issue of kids and money...Following his leadership will significantly diminish the problem of raising children who are consumers before they are producers in our society. If you are a parent, this practical book will help you rethink what you intend as your legacy. -J. Zink, PhD, Family Therapist Too frequently, parents are reluctant to discuss financial issues with their children while they are growing up, so when they leave home they are totally unprepared to make some of the difficult financial decisions that young adults have to make. This book is about much more than teaching kids about money-it is an easy-to-understand guide on how to help your children grow up to become responsible, clear-thinking individuals who can make wise decisions. -Gary Baughman, Retired President and CEO, Fisher-Price Stawski has provided an excellent roadmap for parents who want their children to have a clear perspective on the key factors of life including, but certainly t limited to, money. This book is loaded with keen insights based on 'old-style values' that will give parents a head start. -James G. Buick, President and CEO, Zondervan Corp. More than a how-to-balance-your-checkbook book, this book will establish the benchmark from which all other family finance books will be measured. Read it if you want a stronger family ...if you want your children to be more responsible ...and if you want to be educated and entertained. -Kim Cameron, Dean, Weatherhead School of ManagementCase Western Reserve University Online Workbook! Kidsparentsandmoney.com
- Author BiographyWILLARD STAWSKI II is the President and founder of Cash University, a company that creates educational products designed to teach children about money. Stawski is a former stockbroker and is now an activist in financial education, working with chartered schools, banks, and credit unions. He lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Author(s)Willard Stawski
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2000
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.