Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaking a memorable birthday cake doesn't have to be a chore. The cakes in this book are made using a simple butter cake recipe - perfect for cutting and shaping. There is a section on simple cupcakes - from fairy cakes to bugs and butterfly cakes. Then a section on animals - Emily the Elephant to Penelope the Pig, as well as other favourites like hippos, giraffes, monkeys, pandas to zebras. Included also are designs for number cakes to appeal to both boys and girls, as well as a section on dolls, especially for girls, and trucks and cars for boys. This book is an easy and simple guide for those who want to create their own cake from scratch and with little time on their hands.
- Author(s)Diane Hockings
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Noteill
- Weight975 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.