CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Kids' Stuff: Puddles and Wings and Grapevine Swings : Things to Make and Do with Nature's Treasures for Kids and Their Grown-Up Friends. by Marjorie Frank and Imogene Forte (1982, Paperback)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- SynopsisCalling all Kids, Moms & Dads, Teachers, Grandparents, CAmp Directors, Day Care Workers, and all yo other Outdoor Lovers.........Hug a tree Eat own solarberry jam swing on a grapevine Grow prize--winning pumpkins or strawberries by the bushe Stir up mud pies and other dirt delicacies Gobble up icicle ice cream, P-nutty shakes, your own sno--cones and a dozen yummy carry--outside treats Build a solar greenhouse or a secret hide-away Make friends with worms and spiders and ants and birds Start up your own theater Try out some new games for the sidewalks or backyard, and even a few for after the sun sets Find out how to be cool on hot, hot days Create all kinds of natural crafts and holidays gifts Investigate a puddle All this and hundreds more fun things to do outside and inside....with the stuff that nature gives you
- AuthorImogene Forte,Marjorie Frank
- Number Of Pages304 pages
- SeriesKids' Stuff
- Publication Date1982-01-01
- PublisherIncentive Publications, Incorporated
- Publication Year1982
- Weight24.7 Oz
- Height0.6 In.
- Width11 In.
- Length8.4 In.
- GroupJuvenile Audience
- Grade FromPreschool
- Grade ToThird Grade
- Age Range4 - 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.