All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe book of Cartoon Strips is to encourage kids that they are t alone in this world; there are plenty or others children like then. Lessons of life in a funny way, children trying to find there way in life and yet be happy at the same time. Lots of encouragement in the book, for children to be strong. It's Okay to be silly w and then...it's all part of growing. You're only a child once so enjoy the process.
- Author BiographyI'm just a plain down to earth person. I love to draw and have been since a very young age. Art is my outlet in life, the book is based on a lot in my childhood. Children are all cut from the same cloth, we as children all love to have fun, and hope that our thoughts has children never disappear and carries us thought to adult life, on to old age. I'm a kid at heart and I love it...makes me feel young.
- Author(s)Ann Teddy
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication18/06/2004
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Weight96 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.