All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on early childhood to late teen issues like kidnapping and child safety, childhood obesity, school safety and zero tolerance policies, teen drivers, hazing, bullying and risk-taking behavior. Fear of and fear for youth is a rite of passage, a common lament that comes with change. Young people both represent and must deal with the consequences of these fluctuations, and are actually often better behaved than their predecessors.
- Author BiographyKaren Sternheimer teaches in the sociology department at the University of Southern California. She is the author of It's Not the Media: The Truth About Pop Culture's Influence on Kids.
- Author(s)Karen Sternheimer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/05/2006
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.