All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKick off the holidays in the kitchen this year! Here are kid-friendly projects including easy entres, sweet and savoryshes, and fantastic crafts to display, wear, or give. Kids will love makingand then eatingcupcakes that look like Christmas ornaments and Swballs in the Forest, creative little pizzas perfect for little hands. That special someone will be delighted to receive Santas Suds decorated soap or a candy-cane decorated gift tin. With these unique craft and snack ideas, the holidays will certainly be merry and bright.
- Author BiographyJessica Strand, author of Margaritas, Mojitos & More; Dinner Parties, and Holiday Cocktails, lives in Los Angeles. Tammy Massman-Johnson is a designer for Very Different Cakes in Hollywood. Her work has been featured on the Food Network. James Baigrie is a New York-based photographer.
- Author(s)Jessica Strand,Tammy Massman-Johnson
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication14/07/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width222 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.