All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide to cooking with kids ages 18 months to 9 years: Have you ticed that your child wants to do everything you're doing? Even young children are fascinated by the world of adult work. Bring them into the kitchen with you and seize the opportunity to help them develop their independence, confidence, critical thinking, and coordination! This step-by-step guide includes everything you need to get started: an overview of the benefits of cooking with children, the details of making your kitchen kid-friendly, sequenced beginner skills to prepare your young child for cooking, and ten tried-and-true pictorial recipes for your child to follow from easy to more complex with minimal adult support. They'll have fun and learn along the way!
- Author BiographyKids in the Kitchen is a collaboration of Sara Cotner, the Founder and Executive Director of Montessori For All, and Kylie D'Alton, the brainchild behind the popular parenting blog: How We Montessori. They created the cookbook they couldn't find on bookshelves--one that helped children as young as 18 months old develop their independence and confidence in the kitchen. The book is designed by Montessori parent Angie Coussirat.
- Author(s)Kylie D'Alton,Sara E Cotner
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.