Kill Everyone: Advanced Strategies for No-Limit Hold Em Poker Tournaments & Sit-n-Gos by Lee Nelson, Kim Lee, Bertrand Grospellier, Tysen Streib, Steven L. Heston, Joe Hachem (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.45Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.27Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKill Everyone took the poker world by storm when it was first released in 2007. Its perfect blend of real-time experience, poker math, and computational horsepower created new concepts and advanced strategies never before seen in print for multi-table tournaments, Sit-n-Go's, and satellites. In this revised and expanded second edition, Kill Everyone adds even more ammunition to a tournament-poker-player's arsenal. In addition to groundbreaking analysis of fear-and-fold equity and equilibrium, plus the presentation of optimal strategies for the bubble, the end-game, and heads-up play, this second edition adds 50 pages of incisive commentary from the hottest tournament-poker player in the world, Bertrand ElkY Grospellier, and a new chapter on short-stack cash games to go with the original discussion of playing in short-handed cash games. With a Foreword by 2006 World Series of Poker champion Joe Hachem, antations by ElkY, and solid math-based strategies from Lee Nelson, Tysen Streib, Steven Heston, and Mark Vos, Kill Everyone packs more poker brainpower between two covers than any book to come before it.
- Author BiographyLee Nelson's style is opponent-dependent and varies according to table composition, psychological factors, and the meta-game. Lee, a retired doctor, is skilled at picking up tells and exploiting them. Lee is also a prolific poker-book writer, having co-written Kill Phil, Kill Everyone, and The Raiser's Edge. Tysen Streib is a superb poker-math modeler and an expert in applying this math to specific situations that you will encounter, especially when you get short-stacked. Tysen co-authored with Lee Nelson the best-selling tournament poker books Kill Everyone and The Raiser's Edge. Steven Heston is a professor of finance at a prestigious East Coast university who developed option and quantitative-investment models used on Wall Street. He designed the computer models used in Kill Phil and did the optimal departure analysis for Don Schlesinger's Blackjack Attack. Joe Hachem needs no introduction. Having won both the WSOP Main Event and the Bellagio Five Diamond Main Event, Joe is one of poker's top money winners of all time. He's known for making great reads and big folds with uncanny precision. Joe exploits his opponents' weaknesses very well on his way to the final table. Bertrand ElkY Grospellier is a 30-year-old French tournament-poker phenomenon. Starting out as one of the world's top-ranked pro StarCraft gamers, he switched to poker and has been climbing the money ladder ever since. ElkY was the first player ever to reach ever to reach Supernova and Supernova Elite status on PokerStars. In 2008, he won the European Poker Tour's Caribbean Poker Adventure and the World Poker Tour's Festa al Lago Tournament at Bellagio. In 2009, he won the 2009 Caribbean Poker Adventure's $25,000-buy-in High Roller side event and was named World Poker Tour Player of the Year. Recently, at the European Poker Tour Grand Final in Madrid in May 2011, ElkY won both the $10,000-buy-in High Roller Turbo, $25,000-buy-in High-Roller event, and $25,000-buy-in Scoop Heads-Up tournament, cashing more than a US$1 million. As of that date, his total live tournament winnings exceeded $7,500,000.
- Author(s)Bertrand Grospellier,Joe Hachem,Kim Lee,Lee Nelson,Steven L. Heston,Tysen Streib
- PublisherHuntington Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLas Vegas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuntington Press
- Content Note156 B&W illustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.