All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionA brand new finger-lickin' good mystery featuring small-town Georgia spice shop owner Piper Prescott, a smart and spunky amateur sleuth Spices are flying off the shelves of Spice It Up!, and Piper Prescott couldn't be happier. It's that time of year again--time for the annual Brandywine Creek Barbecue Festival. Soon contestants and BBQ aficionados from all over the Southeast will converge on the town. Many of Brandywine Creek's citizens plan to participate in the week-long festivities and are busily concocting savory rubs and sassy sauces. Among the locals vying for the grand prize are Becca Dapkins and Maybelle Humphries. The women have been arch enemies ever since Buzz Oliver dumped Maybelle after a thirteen-year courtship and started seeing Becca. When Becca's body is found near one of the festival booths, bludgeoned by a brisket, Maybelle becomes one of Chief Wyatt McBride's top suspects. Determined to help clear her friend's name, Piper begins her own investigation, much to McBride's consternation. As the festival draws closer, will Piper and Reba Mae be able to find the real killer and clear Maybelle's name? Will Piper make it to the annual shag contest with Doug Winters, the mild-mannered vet she's been seeing? And, who will win the BBQ cook-off?
- Author BiographyThe author of the Bunco Babes mystery series, GAIL OUST is often accused of flunking retirement. Hearing the words maybe it's a dead body while golfing fired her imagination for writing a cozy. Ever since then, she has spent more time on a computer than at a golf course. Kill 'Em with Cayenne is the second novel in her Spice Shop mystery series. She lives with her husband in McCormick, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Gail Oust
- PublisherMinotaur Books
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleSpice Shop Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinotaur Books
- Weight136 g
- Width104 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.