All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $102.00Trending at AU $107.77
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $55.31
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $42.75Trending at AU $50.33
About this product
- DescriptionJames Patterson's BookShots. Short, fast-paced, high-impact entertainment. Eat, drink and be murdered. Someone is poisoning diners in New Orleans' best restaurants. Now it's up to chef and homicide cop Caleb Rooney to catch a killer set on revenge - a dish best served cold.
- Author BiographyJAMES PATTERSON is one of the best-known and biggest-selling writers of all time. His books have sold in excess of 325 million copies worldwide. He is the author of some of the most popular series of the past two decades - the Alex Cross, Women's Murder Club, Detective Michael Bennett and Private novels - and he has written many other number one bestsellers including romance novels and stand-alone thrillers. James is passionate about encouraging children to read. Inspired by his own son who was a reluctant reader, he also writes a range of books for young readers including the Middle School, I Funny, Treasure Hunters, House of Robots, Confessions, and Maximum Ride series. James has donated millions in grants to independent bookshops and has been the most borrowed author in UK libraries for the past nine years in a row. He lives in Florida with his wife and son.
- Author(s)James Patterson
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Audiobooks
- Weight171 g
- Width125 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Read byAri Fliakos
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time146
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.