Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurprise, absurdity, and laugh-out-loud humor are the hallmarks of this New York Times- bestselling author, and in Killer Koalas from Outer Space, Griffiths offers up a collection of ridiculous stories featuring zombie kittens, rocket stealing ants, and of course, killer koalas from outer space.
- Author BiographyAndy Griffiths is the New York Times bestselling author of The Day My Butt Went Psycho!, Zombie Butts from Uranus!, and Butt Wars! The Final Conflict, as well as The Big Fat Cow That Goes Kapow and The Cat on the Mat Is Flat. In 2007, he became the first Australian author to win six children's choice awards in one year for Just Shocking! He is passionate about inspiring a love of books in his young readers, and works as an ambassador for the Indigenous Literacy Project, which provides books and literacy resources to remote indigenous communities around Australia. Andy is a big fan of Dr. Seuss and of cauliflower. He lives in Melbourne, Australia, and is Australia's most popular children's writer.Terry Denton has worked with Andy on many books, including the Just! series. He lives in Australia.
- Author(s)Andy Griffiths
- PublisherFeiwel & Friends
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeiwel & Friends
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width142 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Terry Denton
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.