All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionRunning a marathon is hard eugh by itself. To do so on trails, starting before sunrise, in the dark, is even more daunting. Throw into the mix a misguided obsession and you have all the makings of a killer run. Jack would find out that sometimes, as hard as you try, the best-laid plans don't work out quite as intended. And, that's exactly what happened when he took Max to a North Country Bed and Breakfast for a romantic weekend prior to running his first trail marathon. Those few days would draw them into a deadly mystery spanning two hundred years and 26.2 miles.
- Author BiographyA lifelong runner and sailor, K.D. Mason lives on the New Hampshire seacoast with his wife and two cats, Molly and Sweet Pea. He has two grown children, a son who lives in Las Vegas and a daughter, who has recently moved to California. A lifetime of working in the restaurant business, sailing in the Caribbean and New England as well as hanging out with an active running community has given him a wealth of story ideas. KD can be contacted through his web site - www.kdmason.com, by e-mail at email@example.com or become a friend and fan on Facebook and follow him on Twitter @kd_mason.
- Author(s)K D Mason
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Claire MacMaster
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.