Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionWho would've thought that a book with Sudoku variant puzzles of such a high difficulty would be published in 4 Volumes? Yet, here it is. Volume 4 of a highly successful Killer Samurai series of books contains 75 of the most challenging Sudoku variation puzzles - Killer Samurai, split evenly into three difficulty levels: easy, medium and hard. In addition, this time you also get 25 Jigsaw Samurai Sudoku puzzles as a gift. All in all, there are 100 NEW puzzles in Gattai-5 format. These puzzles come from Djape, the author of Sunday's Samurai Sudoku for The Washington Post
- Author BiographyDJAPE is the author of over 40 puzzle books, ranging from Sudoku variants such as Killer Sudoku and Samurai Sudoku to Kakuro, CalcuDoku, TriDoku, Hidoku and Picross/Hanjie/Griddlers/Nonograms picture puzzles. Djape also contributes regularly to newspapers and magazines across the globe, including The Washington Post. Currently Djape is working on his PhD thesis in Computer Science. Likes sailing, playing bridge and traveling.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.