All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday, techlogy is used to shift, sway and change attitudes and behavior. This creates amazing opportunities and challenges for designers. If we want to create products and services that have the power to educate people so they may live better lives, or help to reduce the time people take to do certain tasks, we first need an understanding of how these people think and work - what makes them tick The premise of this book is the need to understand how people behave ; their habits, motivators and drivers, as a critical way to better understand what a great customer experience for your audience looks like, facilitating better design decisions. The book will lead you from understanding behavior, to extracting customer insights that can launch you into the design of something that makes a difference to people's lives - all presented in a fun, practical and n-academic way.
- Author BiographyJodie Moule is co-founder & director of Symplicit, an experience design consultancy based in Australia that focuses on research, strategy and design services. Her background as a psychologist means understanding human behavior is a core philosophy, and she has a passion for helping clients to see their brands through the eyes of their customers. She is also interested in how to combine this understanding of human behavior with good design thinking, to influence the way businesses approach the design of their products, systems and processes.
- Author(s)Jodie Moule
- PublisherSitePoint Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSitePoint Pty Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width179 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.