Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn a small town in Texas five ex-mercenaries reunite when one of their number, Red, half Comanche, half Texan, is threatened. Presidential candidate Senator O'Hara likes to keep his town whiter than sw and everybody firmly in their place and he's taken a dislike to Red. The town's sheriff won't risk his job by helping so it's down to Johnny Silver and his band of comrades to sort out the matter. The resultant attacks escalate from a simple poisoning of the ranch's water supply, through frightening off the workers, to a full-scale war with a fifty-strong gang of bikers. And pulling the strings is their most formidable foe yet - a professional assassin, the Killer in Black. Are Johnny's team still strong eugh to take on the challenges posed by the unkwn enemy? Or have they finally met their match?
- Author BiographyPaul Bennett was born in London and educated at Alleyn's School in Dulwich. He studied Economics at Exeter University and spent seven years in advertising before setting up a market research agency which he sold in 1986. He is now semi-retired in order to pursue writing. Bennett lives in a converted barn in Essex with his wife and two daughters and his previous novels, Catalyst and Mercenary were also published by Robert Hale.
- Author(s)Paul Bennett
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementAlabama
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.