Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionDuring a Balkan winter, two strangers briefly met in a cafe and decided to keep in touch. With numb hands and spent liquor bottles, aspiring artist Brad Hoffman sends still frames and warm thoughts to Milena, the stranger from the cafe. Their raw correspondence takes them on a wild provocative journey that explores life from unique angles: An American expat trying to be a Rock Star, and an attractive Bulgarian business owner trying to find her savior and harmony. Together they dig into each other's lives, face their fears, and come to an unexpected discovery: A passion concealing painful truth, becoming a hard lesson about life and love. The wine spills and freezes Becoming a slick patch of icy Blood on stone. There a broken heart falls and shatters, the dying words will never be kwn.
- Author(s)Brad Hoffmann
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.