All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionTHE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER New York Times bestselling author and founder of Media Matters, David Brock takes readers on his daring and eye-opening odyssey through the maze of political trenches. David Brock is the ultimate happy warrior. Once a leading right-wing hit man, Brock is w the Left's pre-eminent defender and truth-teller. In this incisive, personal account, Brock disarms the major tentacles of the Republican Leviathan: the Koch Brothers, the Clinton haters, and the Fox Noise Machine. With the acumen of a seasoned political player, Brock takes readers inside his Democratic war rooms and their 24/7 battles with right-wing forces for control of the story lines and messages that will decide the 2016 election. And he chronicles his own evolution from lead Clinton attack-dog to one of Hillary Clinton's fiercest defenders as he kcks down the conservative case against her. Finally, KILLING THE MESSENGER provides the holds barred playbook for what the new right-wing conspirators will do in this election cycle to tear apart the electorate-and what good, engaged, and informed citizens can do to stop them.
- Author BiographyDavid Brock is a widely published author and Democratic activist. In 2004, Brock founded Media Matters, the nation's premier media watchdog. Following the 2010 elections, Brock founded the Democratic SuperPAC American Bridge, which is one of the largest modern campaign war rooms ever assembled using research, tracking, and rapid response to defeat Republicans. He is the author of five books, including his 2002 best-selling memoir, Blinded by the Right: The Conscience of an Ex-Conservative. His writing appears in USA Today, CNN.com, the Huffington Post, the Daily Beast and Salon.
- Author(s)David Brock
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight522 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.