Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSister Conchita, the young nun with a flair for detection, is immersed in ather Solomon Islands investigation when an islander who claims to be a reincarnation of Noah is drowned outside his ark. To make matters worse, Conchita suspects that the murderer might be a Japanese soldier, still prowling the jungle fifteen years after the end of World War II. Once again she enlists the aid of her friend Sergeant Ben Kella of the Solomon Islands Police Force. Together they try and track down the malevolent Killman, a professional assassin who is introducing a reign of terror to the beautiful but dangerous island of Malaita that they both love so much. This time their perilous quest takes them as far as the wild Polynesian island of Tikopia, the almost legendary tiny island of the four kingdoms.
- Author BiographyFor eight years Graeme Kent was Head of Schools broadcasting out in the Solomon Islands so he writes from personal experience of his time out there. Prior to that Graeme taught in six primary schools in the UK, and was headmaster of one. Currently he is Educational Broadcasting Consultant for the South Pacific Commission - and a full time writer.
- Author(s)Graeme Kent
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConstable Crime
- Weight202 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.