Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionIn a Catholic high school in Scarborough, Ontario, amidst low-income housing, difficult race relations, and poverty, a young woman struggles to find her sexual identity. In this sincere portrayal of high-school kids pitting the voice of God and thousands of years of scripture against the voice of their own bodies, Kilt Pins cheekily asks Is your kilt pin up or down?
- Author BiographyAs a writer and theatre practitioner, Catherine Hernandez has contributed immensely to the Toronto theatre scene with her work at Factory Theatre, Native Earth Performing Arts, Theatre Passe Muraille, bcurrent, Carlos Bulosan Theatre, and others. Her first play, Singkil, garnered seven Dora Mavor Moore Award nominations, including Best New Play, Independent Division. Catherine is currently Artistic Director of Sulong Theatre Company, which is dedicated to the development of the Filipino-Canadian artistic community.
- Author(s)Catherine Hernandez
- PublisherPlaywrights Canada Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintPlaywrights Canada Press
- Weight113 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.